Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bag Lust:Spring 2012 Trend Alert:CrossBody Bags

 i really love a cross bag because it sort of distributes all the weight of all your worldly possessions while looking effortlessly chic .a couple of celebrities in the likes of lauren conrad,Rihanna and Lindsay Lohan have been spotted with the crossbody bags.
these bags are compact enough to keep your essentials and since they wrap around your torso, you literally throw your bag on and forget about it.  where the last thing you want to fumble with in the middle of a concert  is your huge tote bag.


am lusting for my new green quilted bodycross bag i just got a few days ago.its amazing how as little as this bag is, it contains most of my essentials from hand sanitizer to tissue and hand cream:-)
green is actually one of my favourite colours i have a lot of green items from tops to accesories.
to my swiss Dolls who fancy the bag,it would be available in my show room from the 8th of may:-)



 I have a lot to catch up on, in the world of blogging ,but hey thanks for stopping by Dolls.xoxo

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.