Thursday 23 August 2012

Fashionista SpotLight: Kelis

you probably know more of kelis's hair styles than her fashion style..oh well Kelis to me is a fashionista at its best! I love her sense of fashion and how she stands out from other celebrities. I've always admired her style.you just got to lover her very natural  and effortless look. :-)



                         I Love those earings and the shades...tooo cute :-)
                                               


  I am IN LOVE with Maxi Dresses..I think those paired with a cute pair of sandals is the perfect look for summer, and they look right on EVERYBODY!The material looks silk so that makes it even better..WERKS for me!


                      

                                                                           

                            Thanks for stopping by dolls xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.