Monday 6 August 2012

outfit post:Church Edition









hello my loves..hope ya'll had a good weekend..........so i decided to do a quick post of the outfit i wore to church yesterday....i absolutely love this blazer,the colour,the fit and everything:-) so i decided to pair it with a mustard colored skirt i bought last year and a cream lace peplum top,while i wore my tribal print shoes.i decided to keep my earrings very simple because my neck piece was already busy.

Outfit details:
Blazer-French connection,Top-blue inc,Skirt-river island,Bag-peacocks,Shoes&glasses-aldo,Wrist watch-Police,bangles&earrings-primark,Neck piece -Dorothy perkins

                                         wish ya'll a lovely week xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Two of my favorites peplum's and pencil skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous !!! I follow you <3

    Kisses

    http://a-step-in-fashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning girl. Very pretty.

    PS. Thx for your comment girl but I been following you maybe you can follow back if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
    Enter my GIVEAWAY to Win A Pair of Gorgeous Colorblocking Wedges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit and love the color combo :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dolls..
    @maria following back.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.