Wednesday 5 September 2012

New make up Haul

hello my Loves decided to do a quick post of my new mac make up haul....i decided to add mac to my sleek collection just to try out something different..for me sleek make up works great especially if you have an oily skin.
But mac seems to be a good option as well.i decided to get two different shades of foundation because i felt the studio fix fluid SPF  Nw45 was looking dark on me after a while so i got the 7.5 matchmaster foundation fluid

Lipstick:Amplified-impassioned AA1
               Frost-FABBY A22
Mac studio Fix Nw45
Mineralize Blush-Love thing
Studio Fix Fluid SPF15-Nw45
MatchMaster foundation Spf 15- 7.5
Mac foundation brush no:190

Tester Pallete SLEEK make up.







2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and post! (;

    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. xx

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks doll.:-) yea following now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.