Saturday 16 June 2012

Blazin Blazers : A must have

hello my loves so just thought to do a quick post on bright coloured Blazers,one of my current obsessions at the moment...as we know blazers are always a vital piece to any outfit...They can never fade out ..coloured blazers are trending  this summer 2012 and a few celebrities have been spotted rocking them: Time to invest in some bright coloured blazers..Bright colours are huge this Spring/Summer 2012 season but it’s yellow that’s stealing the fashion spotlight for me with its stand-out effect,
expect to see some cute colours in my new collections :-)










Thanks for stopping by dolls xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post, I love the blazers!
    I have a giveaway on my blog for advertising space on a top blog btw!

    Georgia xx
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes you stand out in the crowd. Me likey too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.