Wednesday 13 June 2012

Featuring: Naty Michele

Naty michele from New Jersey a fellow fashion blogger , came across her blog  through independent fashion bloggers community group..she's an awesome dresser i love her style so i decided to feature her on my blog :-)


Enkay: .: Introduce yourself ?

Natalie: Hey fashionistas! My name is Natalie (Naty) and I have my own fashion/style blog.  I started it back in December and it's been such a great experience so far.  My goal has just been to share my personal style with all of you in hopes to inspire!

Enkay: How would you describe your style?

Natalie: It's kind of a mix. I like to be versatile with my looks and I'm always trying to switch it up.  For the most part it's very chic and feminine, but sometimes I go for more of an edge, or sometimes I want to be flirty and playful. I even like boho inspired looks.  But regardless of the style, my goal is to always keep it classy. 


Enkay: Who or what has been your greatest fashion influence?

Natalie: I've always been into fashion ever since I was in high school.  I experimented with so many different looks but it wasn't until a few years ago when I got involved with modeling that I really fell head over heels.  I started out having a stylist and saw the process of being super creative and putting different looks together and that really inspired me to develop my own style further.  It really helped me.

 Enkay:whats the phrase you use far too often?

Natalie: There's probably many things I say far too often and don't even realize it. But I know I always say "That's so cute!" or "Wow, that's crazy!" haha


Enkay: .in your own terms whats your definition of FASHION?

Natalie: To me, fashion is just another creative outlet.  It's such a great way to express yourself and speak without actually using words. Whether you realize it or not, the way you dress is such a huge representation of who you are as an individual. It's also such an amazing way to get inspired and to inspire others.  That's why I love it so much. 

Enkay:.what would you never be caught wearing.?

Natalie: Well it's not a piece of clothing, but I would never wear those long pointy nails!  I know it's a big trend right now but I've never been a fan.  It's just not for me.

 
Enkay: what are the 5 items you can not live without.?

Natalie: It's always hard for me to answer this!  If it's material items then my iPhone, Macbook, clothes, shoes & headphones.  Otherwise my family, love, fashion, music, and food :)


Enkay: What was your first impression when you came accross my blog swiss collections style.?

Natalie: I really like that there's a little bit of everything!  You showcase your own style as well as celebrity looks, ways to recreate outfits for less and some of your favorite items.  It's a really good mix. Very cute.

Enkay:.Whats your fashion advice to any one.?

Natalie: Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone a little bit and try new things. That's part of the process of finding your own style.  Just remember that what you wear says a lot about who you are so make sure it's the best representation of you!


Enkay:do you plan your outfits or you randomly pick and combine.?

Natalie:A little bit of both.  If I have an event or something that requires a little planning I put more thought into it.  But on a daily basis I just put my looks together that morning.  I've found that the outfits I put together in 5 minutes get the best responses!  It's better not to over think it.



Enkay:Whats your favourite quote?

Natalie: I have two.. "Be the change you want to see in the world." and "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

Enkay: Do you follow fashion trends or you play by your own rules?

Natalie: I do love to check out new fashion trends but I'll only wear things that fit me and my style.  But I like to just do my own thing.  I don't believe in rules when it comes to fashion.  That's the whole point of it being a creative outlet.  There shouldn't be restrictions.  When I put an outfit together, I don't think "Ok, I have to wear this because it's on trend."  I just put together what I feel at the moment.  But I do love to show my blog readers different ways they can wear current trends!


                     Leave a comment to let me know what you think about her style.

check out her blog here  www.aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com.
         

5 comments:

  1. Omg,ha style's super cool..I like..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is fabulous!! She's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.