Monday 9 July 2012

Fun weekend in Maryland(Baltimore)

Hey my loves sorry for my lack of post in the past days.... so i spent this past weekend in maryland with my friend and her friends .I had an amazing time attending loads of events from after parties,to cook outs and comedy show....it was really nice Meeting new people and linking up with an old high school friend that lived in the city.
oh well so we stayed in this really fab hotel in baltimore called Embassy suites hotel North Hunt valley for 3nights and we had a complimentary breakfast and happy hour to drink as much as you can.......hahaha although i was too light headed to take advantage of the happy hour:-)























The lovely view from our hotel room on the 8th floor.



























Thanks for stopping by dolls xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.