Tuesday 24 July 2012

White & Pink

Hey my Loves..hope ya'll are doing good.....had a very long day....up and about in the streets of london shopping for my dolls..oh well here's a quick outfit post of what i wore out today..although the weather was mad hot i decided to pair this white cut out chiffon shirt with a pink side slit maxi skirt.

Outfit Details:
shirt&necklace-topshop
Skirt-newlook
shoe&bag-Zara
ring&earring-dp
watch-police

The white cut out shirt would be available in my show room only in size10&14.
The maxi skirt in blue and pink ranging from size 8,10,14&18





Thanks for stopping by dolls xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Nice!!!!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt, it's freaking awesome :)
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog
    Mind if we follow each other?:)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks love:-) now following on google connect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe r u bak?love the top will buy a size14...sent u a bbm msg buh it wasnt delivering..holla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.