Sunday 15 July 2012

trend spotting:Deep V-neck Tees

Celebs love the LnA deep v-neck tee because of it’s sexy plunging neckline.I’m currently obsessed with my new deep-v neck tees in my new collections.. they are very chic and can be worn in so many different ways! They’re casual cute with jeans and flats, or dressy with a skirt and heels. Did I mention they’re oh-so comfy? The perfect tee, I’m telling you!
This is another trend that was inspired by celebrities for me! I’m really loving how the celebs chose to wear this look. From Mary-Kate Olsen’s dressed-down glam look, to Lauren Conrad’s cute and comfy style, one thing is clear: elebs love their v-necks!
 the white and yellow will be available in my show room for my dolls .:-)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.