Monday 30 July 2012

Retail Therapy:July Collections Day 1

Hello my Loves...hope ya'll are doing great..been crazy busy since i got back home...happy to be back definitely no place like home.
so i've been trying to upload photos from my sales the past few days but the internet service has been soo terribly slow, taking 1 hour to upload a photo..oh well they are finally up now pheeewewww...hope you like;-) leave a comment and i'll be glad to give a feed back.
A girl should be two things- classy and fabulous......Fashion is timeless.
Treating yourself to something nice at swiss collections apparently has a lasting positive impact on your mood.looking good is feeling good :-)

Repeat after me......''I DESERVE NEW SHOES''









i love and appreciate everyone of you for supporting and encouraging me to do what i love.xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks doll..now following your blog.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maddy loves shopping.....never tired of clothes.....nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) dont we all ladies love shopping....!thanks doll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.