Saturday 20 October 2012

Behind the scene shots from swiss collections photo shoot.

Hello my loves...hope ya'll are doing great...i decided to bring you a sneak peek from the photo shoot.long day but turned out a success...i enjoyed styling the girls and every bit of the session.
the make up was done by derinola, a uni mate who is an up and coming make up artist,she did an amazing job on my dolls making them look extra glam.you can also check out the rest of her work here... http://makeupbyderinola.tumblr.com/
will be bringing you the official pictures soon, taken by Bash photography.






 
 
After the shoot i decided to take my dolls out for a lil junk escape to dominos/coldstone.



From the bottom of my heart,i want to say a very big thanks to all my dolls that made out time to support me through this photo shoot.i love and appreciate each and every one of you..i feel truely blessed to have you guys be a part of what i truely enjoy doing.God bless you all.xoxo

Between all these pictures were taken with my cannon 550D. 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog..feel free to leave a comment about your thoughts....wishing you a fab day xo.